- RSS Channel Showcase 3183857
- RSS Channel Showcase 6962674
- RSS Channel Showcase 2307894
- RSS Channel Showcase 5449094
- 12/02/09--07:39: Choose Your Own Adventure: Education Edition
- 12/22/09--10:23: Why you should be using Screenr in your online classroom
- 04/29/11--07:16: Staff Blog: Create and Publish Narrated Presentations on the Web
- 10/04/11--06:56: Need content? Don’t re-invent the wheel.
How can we make learning more interactive? Inspiration comes from weird places. Read about how online shopping and children’s story books have given COBL Instructional Designer Carolyn Kraut a few quick ideas to put learning back into the students’ hands. Click here to view the post.
Screenr helps you make quick screencasts for your students and provides you with a variety of distribution methods. If you’re already invested in Jing, you may want to take a second look . Carolyn Kraut, Instructional Designer with COBL, has outlined a few key reasons why you should make the switch. Click here to read […]
COBL staffer Carolyn has written a great post about creating narrated presentations…which is something that should be easier than it is! Here’s an excerpt: Narrated presentations are quite popular these days. I’m sure you’ve seen more than a few examples by now; we’ve used Articulate (expensive and not mobile friendly) and SlideShare (free, kinda clunky) in […]
Before you hire a director and camera crew to film your lecture masterpieces, search the web for FREE content that is relevant to your course. Keep reading for a list of our favorite websites.